Career |Payroll specialist|Payroll consultants
We are hiring !
At Brooks Consulting We offer tremendous opportunity for growth. Currently Brooks Consulting is expanding its business operations in India and we are looking for experienced professionals for the location Gurgaon.
Location: Vikaspuri, New Delhi
- Handling multiple Indian Payroll clients at the same time with excellent English speaking skills, must be able to interact with international clients on phone/ zoom/ skype and good email writing skills.
- Candidate must be able to understand the Indian payroll implementation from clients.
- Indian Payroll Implementation experience preferred
- Ability to work independently and manage payroll for multiple clients of its own.
- Payroll delivery of payroll to clients.
- Excellent Indian TDS & Indian Tax laws knowledge required.
- Payroll Processing Structuring the salaries, processing the salary and Tax based on Input received from clients.
- Sound knowledge of filling half yearly and annual compliances regarding statutory like TDS, Provident Fund, ESIC, Professional Tax returns, LWF.
- Preparing Full and Final for employees and Candidate will be handling all Reimbursement like Medical, LTA, of Employee, Gratuity Bonus, Leave Encashment, etc.
- You will resolve all queries of employees related to Indian payroll / tax, maintaining MIS date, payroll reports, summary report etc.
- Preparation of bank sheets for salary disbursement.
- Ensure quarterly/yearly statement of E-TDS after validation, as per the Income Tax Department.
- Ensuring the Indian payroll audit compliances are met and prepare MIS, Audit reports, Gratuity and leave encashment.
- Payroll Management for multiple clients or Consulting experience preferred.
- Reporting to Senior Manager Payroll.
Please email resume at email@example.com